Well, just to round out my week in purples I’ve decided to post a comparison photo of some of the dark and/or dusky purples I’ve used in the past several months.
- I’m not such a big fan of Noodler’s Purple Wampum. It can be a bit feathery, but the color is great!
- PR Ebony Purple is my go to purple for when I want something bordering on black, but not black.
- Mont Blanc Violet has great sentimental value for me. My husband gifted me this ink on our wedding day. I have two bottles of it and only use it on occasion. It is one of the best looking red leaning purples I’ve found.
- JH Poussiere de Lune is gorgeous and performs flawlessly.
- I have a love hate relationship with Diamine Damson. I like the color in the right pen, but I find the ink to be a bit dry feeling at times.
- Diamine Amazing Amethyst is probably my favorite purple right now. It is basically the perfect gray purple that leans blue. There is nothing like it!