I’m not a big fan of pinks. I only have one other pink in my possession and that is Levenger Pinkly. So, I can’t offer an alternative for this particular Iroshizuku ink. My apologies.
I figured folks would still like to see a review of it, so here it is.
This is quite a bright pink. There is some sort of slight undertone to it, but I can’t decide if it’s blue or purple. I could see using this for grading or editing papers. Suffice it to say I could not imagine reading a page of something written with Tsutsuji. But, if you are a big fan of bright/hot pinks, this may just be the ink for you.
- Overall very well behaved.
- No feathering or bleeding
- Excellent flow and lubrication
- Fairly quick drying time at 4-5 seconds.
- Very minimal shading.
- Slight water resistance, but not very good at all (see sheet).
(click to enlarge and sharpen the images)