This is a nice enough turquoise blue. I was hoping for something with a bit of green in it, but this isn’t at. This ink is bright and well behaved. In that way, it reminds me more of the turquoises of old: Skrip Peacock Blue/Turquoise, Pelikan Turquoise, Mont Blanc Turquoise, etc.
If you are looking for a straight turquoise blue that exhibits wonderful behavior this may just be your ink.
- No feathering or bleeding
- Good flow and lubrication
- Saturation is average (think Herbin)
- Drying time is reasonable at 5 seconds on this card and 7 seconds on HP LaserJet 24#
- Minimal shading
- Not even slightly water resistant let alone waterproof
(Click to enlarge and sharpen the image)
This sample was sent to me for review by Ryan at PTP. I am not otherwise affiliated with them.