This is going to be a handwritten review of the 90g Clairefontaine Graf It Pad. This is one of my favorite papers for writing down quick notes, lists, etc. As you can tell by the cover and the name, this pad is intended for sketching, but I find it works very well as paper for fountain pens. I am not an artist, so you won’t see any sketches here, but I hope you find this review useful nonetheless.
- Pad is staple bound at the top.
- Cover is made of card stock. Front is flexible and the back is stiffened by a piece of backer board.
- Sheets are perforated for ease of tearing.
- Pad opens flat, but it can be difficult to write on the back of the sheet.
- Graf It paper is 90g and slightly off white.
- Unlike other CF papers this has a light texture to it.
- Takes fountain pen ink well with no feathering or bleeding.
(click to enlarge and sharpen the images)
I apologize for the ink color in these scans. I could not get the colors to show up any more accurately than this. The Levenger True Teal was a vibrancy to it that the scan has completely flattened.
I won this notepad in a Goulet Pens giveaway many months ago. I am not affiliated with them or Clairefontaine.